This delicious baked ziti is perfect for any occasion, and the recipe can be easily multiplied for larger crowds. Your guests will enjoy the yummy-factor, and you will enjoy the ease!
- 1 box ziti
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 ½ jars spaghetti sauce
- 1clove of garlic minced
- 1 egg
- 1 C. ricotta cheese
- 1 C. mozzarella cheese plus some extra for the top
- ½ C. parm. Cheese
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil ziti according to package directions.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in a pan with ground beef until no longer pink.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and simmer.
- To make cheese filling: combine cheeses, egg, basil, oregano, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- In a 9x13 pan, layer ⅓ of sauce, ziti, and cheese. Repeat 2 more times. Top with sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, then uncovered for 10 minutes longer.
Want more goodness? Get my free e-booklet Made To Last… 45 Ways To Nurture The Mother + Daughter Relationship! You will also receive The Personal Letters, PLUS access to the Community Resource Library, where you can download every free resource I ever create!
See the great blogs where this post may be shared here!
Like this recipe? You’ll like these posts as well!