This yummy buffalo chicken dip will spice up any gathering! It pleases a crowd and is super easy to multiply so you can feed the hungry masses! You can also adjust the level of heat for the wimps (like me!) at your party. 🙂 Thank you to my friend, Shara, who so willingly shares all her mouth-watering recipes with me!
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- ¾ cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.**
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting** until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
- **Alternatively, pour mixture into baking dish and bake at 350 until hot and bubbly.
Want more goodness? Get my free e-booklet Made To Last… 45 Ways To Nurture The Mother + Daughter Relationship! You will also receive The Personal Letters, PLUS access to the Community Resource Library, where you can download every free resource I ever create!
See the great blogs where this post may be shared here!
Like this recipe? You’ll like these posts as well!