It’s fall here in the northern hemisphere, ya’ll! Welcome the season with these colorful quotes that invite you to savor the cool autumn sunshine and cozy evenings by the fire. You may even find yourself inspired to do a little baking or decorating after reading these gems!
Great quotes are always in season, so please share these images freely!
- I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house. So I have spent almost all the daylight hours in the open air. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
- I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin and crisp sunburnt leaves. ~Ann Drake
- Winter is dead; spring is crazy; summer is cheerful and autumn is wise! ~Mehmet Murat ildan
- October’s poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter. ~ Nova S. Bair
- Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day. ~ Shira Tamir
- Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. ~ Jim Bishop
- Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, we have had our summer evenings, now for October eves! ~ Humbert Wolfe
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. ~ Stanley Horowitz
- I loved autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it. ~ Lee Maynard
- O’ pumpkin pie, your time has come ’round again and I am autumnrifically happy! ~ Terri Guillemets, The Quote Garden
- Autumn writes her own poetry, we are merely observers. ~ Terri Guillemets, The Quote Garden
- The last faded autumn leaflet hangs from a frozen branch, just a short fall from the tree to winter. ~ Terri Guillemets, The Quote Garden
- The sun tires of summer and sighs itself into autumn. ~ Terri Guillemets, The Quote Garden
Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away;
Lengthen night and shorten day;
Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree.
I shall smile when wreaths of snow
Blossom where the rose should grow;
I shall sing when night’s decay
Ushers in a drearier day. Emily Bronte
Don’t forget to share these colorful gems and spread some autumn beauty with your friends!
Want more social media graphics without my branding? They are available free in The Members’ Only Resource Library. Click here to request access.
If you liked this post, please share it! You may also enjoy further reading here: