This delicious dip is perfect for any occasion, and the recipe can be easily multiplied for larger crowds. Serve it with pita chips and watch it disappear!
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts in water
- 4 oz feta cheese
- ¾ cup Parmasean cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 5 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ cup sliced almonds (optional)
- Thaw and drain frozen spinach.
- Chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine all ingredients except almonds and mix well.
- Spread into baking dish and sprinkle with sliced almonds (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly.
Want more goodness? Get my free e-booklet Made To Last… 45 Ways To Nurture The Mother + Daughter Relationship! You will also receive The Personal Letters, PLUS access to the Community Resource Library, where you can download every free resource I ever create!
See the great blogs where this post may be shared here!
Like this recipe? You’ll like these posts as well!