Welcome to The Pinterest Game #21a
Friday 27th November, 2015
Game is open Fridays from 1 am ET(US) 3 pm(AUS) and Closes Tuesday midnight ET(US) 2 pm(AUS)
Meet your host and co-hosts
Kathleen Blogs at Lifestyle Building Blocks
Charissa blogs at Cook with a Shoe
Wendy blogs at The Art of “WhyNot”
Jennifer Blogs at Younique Expressions
Jen Blogs at Conversations at the Ironing Board
The Pinterest Game is looking for more awesome co-hosts (Time commitment around 1 hr week)
For those serious about wanting to increase traffic and social media – get more info here.
How the game works – The aim is to be FEATURED
You are all wonderful bloggers who would love all the re-pins – so STOP and read this!
1. Re-pin the five (5) specified pins (featured below) to your own boards
2. Submit up to three (3) of your Pinterest pin URL’s using the Linky button below. (To find the URL click on your Pinterest pin and copy the address that comes up in your browser – it will look something like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/494270127832143595/)
3. You now have an equal chance of being a winner. The program Inlinkz randomly chooses 3 winners to be FEATURED.
That is all there is to it. Re-pin the five (5) FEATURED pins > Submit your pin URL’s in the Linky button>
What is in it for you?
1. You get to display your pins here for all to see.
2. All Pins will be re-pinned
3. Winners will be FEATURED the next week. To be FEATURED means that your pin will be one of pins that everyone has to re-pin. How good is that! When your pins have re-pins, it is like sending Pinterest a message that you are popular and then Pinterest promotes you to others so they may pin or follow you.
4. Pinterest brings traffic to your Blog.
Note: only do the 5 re-pins once, even if you put three of your own in the Game.
[Tweet “On 5 websites- PINTEREST love popular pins! Play #thePinterestGame All pinned. Winners get a boost.”]
Get The Pinterest Game banner and the Winner banner here.
Note: By linking up to this game, you give the hosts permission to share your posts and images via our Fridays Blog Booster Party Pinterest Board and other social media or as a feature, all with links back to the original source. If you have entered an email address into the link up, an email reminder will be sent to you when the game goes live. Please check your spam box as some report that is where the email goes.
Learn to be smarter Pinterest Pinners
Pinterest Tip – You may want to make a catch-all Board for miscellaneous Re-Pins – later delete any you do not want to keep.
This Weeks Awesome FEATURES for you to re-pin
: Always CLICK on the IMAGE to pin it.
[inlinkz_linkup id=585134 mode=1]
Use the Links Above ↑ to do the re-pinning (Total 5)
Now you submit your pin URL’s to the blue linky button below↓
[inlinkz_linkup id=585135 mode=1]
Thank you for doing the right thing to make the game rock along and benefit everyone.
When Pinterest Game #21a is full –GAME #b
Take this teleport to Game b (ONLY POST HERE IF #21a IS FULL)
After the Pinterest Game #21a is full – increase your chances of winning by also posting pins in Game b
Click here to go to Fridays Blog Booster Party #34
Take a peek in the above link at what the party is about to morph into – You will love it.